My name is Aron Hsiao.
- I am: Experienced senior management in technology, marketing, and communications.
- I know: Hardware, software, UI/UX, society, higher education, e-commerce, old media, and new media.
- I hold: Ph.D. sociology (The New School), M.A. social science (Chicago), B.A. English and anthropology (Utah).
- I research: Sociotechnology, ethnomethodology, big data and society, and user behavior.
- I wrote: Seven technology books, thousands of articles, piles of marketing and press for print and new media.
- I developed: Public Seminar, award-winning digital encyclopedias, and activist social media platforms.
- I take: Quality seriously, my time to do things the right way, UX as a challenge, and great photographs.
- I want: To lead and contribute to exciting organizations, environments, and projects.