My name is Aron Hsiao.
- I am: Experienced senior management in marketing, communications, and creative.
- I know: Computing, technology, society, higher education, e-commerce, old media, and new media.
- I hold: Ph.D. sociology (The New School), M.A. social science (Chicago), B.A. English and anthropology (Utah).
- I research: Sociotechnology, ethnomethodology, user experience design, big data and society, and consumer behavior.
- I wrote: Seven technology books, thousands of articles, and much marketing and press copy for print and new media.
- I developed: Public Seminar, Deliberately Considered, digital encyclopedias, activist social media platforms, and much e-commerce data.
- I take: Quality seriously, my time to do things the right way, UX as a challenge, and great photographs.
- I want: To lead and contribute to exciting organizations, environments, and projects.