My name is Aron Hsiao.
- I am a: sociologist, content specialist and copywriter, analyst, project manager, mentor, university instructor, and public speaker
- I research: sociotechnology, ethnomethodology, user experience design, big data and society, consumer behavior
- I hold: Ph.D. sociology (The New School), M.A. social science (Chicago), B.A. English and anthropology (Utah)
- I know: computing, technology, higher education, e-commerce, old media, new media
- I wrote: six technology books, thousands of articles, both for print and new media platforms
- I developed: Deliberately Considered, Public Seminar, new media encyclopedias, activist social media platforms, data for e-commerce and global finance
- I want: to lead and contribute to exciting research projects and to teach and communicate about what I’ve discovered
Please do not hesitate to contact me: aron [at] aa-hsiao.net.